Horrible Buy Back Experience .. The Worst.

Layne12gun

TDI
2014 Passat
Note to self - return only one key and keep the other with you so that you can repossess the car if no payment made on the spot.:D

Can't do that. They won't even talk to you until you hand them both keys. Registration and Drivers licnese.. Then they photograph the car , the odometer and then the tag on the car then take the tag off. With the tag off the car is not driveable under Florida Law..

gcodori

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 NB TDI plus CPO 2013 Passat TDI SEL Prem.
Can't do that. They won't even talk to you until you hand them both keys. Registration and Drivers licnese.. Then they photograph the car , the odometer and then the tag on the car then take the tag off. With the tag off the car is not driveable under Florida Law..
Aaaand if I purchased my CPO with only one key?

LarBear

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI DSG
Wife loves her RAV4 LIMITED. :D
I've got an '08 RAV4 V6, and can say that it's the worst vehicle I've ever owned. Aside from generally poor fuel mileage and no bottom end power at all the fool who engineered(?) the traction control on it needs a good flogging. I feel one end or the other sliding (on snow/ice or loose dirt) start to take corrective action, then get this gawdawful beeping as the traction control kicks in and overpowers everything. Obviously designed for someone who doesn't know how to counter steer or even barely keep it on the road.

Although we haven't had our Golf All Track long enough to give it a good evaluation I'm sure it'll be superior to the RAV 4. My stepdaughter had a RAV4 and loved it, but she just toodles along the highway and didn't get the thing sideways at all. Not much of a driver I think.

Yukon4Runner

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf (buyback) 2015 Golf Sportwagen (buyback buy)
You have been identified as a spreader of fake news and will not be believed ever again.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
I

Although we haven't had our Golf All Track long enough to give it a good evaluation I'm sure it'll be superior to the RAV 4.

My stepdaughter had a RAV4 and loved it, but she just toodles along the highway and didn't get the thing sideways at all. Not much of a driver I think.
When you get you unit sideways, (and you surely will) hoping you are belted up, alone, end safely and others on the road miss you.

LarBear

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI DSG
When you get you unit sideways, (and you surely will) hoping you are belted up, alone, end safely and others on the road miss you.
Why do you think I'll get it sideways? I used to scare the daylights out of my nephew when he was a young lad by throwing my 4WD Dakota V6 sideways on gravel county roads going into corners. My brother who was a driver's ed teacher would be laughing his head off all the while. If I get the All Track sideways it'll be because I wanted to, and I'm too old for that anymore.