If you have to replace my B4 wagon, what would you get?

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
Bump for a B4V that needs a new X-plant. On the subject of the replacement of a B4V... I ended up purchasing a new '15 GSW. Interestingly, both my wife & I agreed that the B4V suits my driving style, needs, etc. better than the new one. On her own, she encouraged me to keep the B4V & keep the miles off the new one. When I need to go somewhere, I fine that the B4V is the car I go to for many, many reasons. Great cars. I hope this drive train finds a new shell.

ToddA1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'96 B4V, '97 B4 (sold), '97 Jetta (scrapped)
I think she hoodwinked you into driving the old car...

-Todd

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Bump for a B4V that needs a new X-plant. On the subject of the replacement of a B4V... I ended up purchasing a new '15 GSW. Interestingly, both my wife & I agreed that the B4V suits my driving style, needs, etc. better than the new one. On her own, she encouraged me to keep the B4V & keep the miles off the new one. When I need to go somewhere, I fine that the B4V is the car I go to for many, many reasons. Great cars. I hope this drive train finds a new shell.
My new GSW sits in my garage waiting to be needed. I drive my Jetta Wagon daily.