BMW VW of Topeka - 2015 TDIs soldout

Miss_Athanatos

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SportWagen 6-speed manual; 2016 3500 Ram Tradesman 4X4 6.7L Cummins 6-Speed manual
Got my second warranty oil change today at BMW VW of Topeka. This is my third visit to this dealership since the car was purchased (it was purchased at another dealership). I have to say, every experience I have had at this dealership averages out to awesome.

The head of the service department unhesitatingly signed my paperwork acknowledging that I had brought the car in solely for 2 year warranty service and was authorizing no emissions "fix" on the vehicle. He said he was glad to do so. He told me that a dealership would be liable for thousands upon thousands of dollars of damages were they to initiate the emissions "fix" against the authorization of the owner.

I was really relieved. Service guys told me I had a car to last me a lifetime.

While I was waiting for the service to be done, I checked out the showroom. I asked about the stop-sale TDIs and was informed that the only five that the dealership had sold the first week that the stop sale was lifted. Two salesmen inquired about my car, whether I was going to do the buyback, fix or a trade-in. I am planning on taking the whole time until Sept 2018 to decide. They told me that I'm driving what is practically a gold bar right now and that I could probably sell this car right quick if I wanted. Haha!

This place is a real class act, though. I would definitely recommend stopping in if you are in the area and need parts or service. Awesome group of individuals.

-- Nicole