Chevy Cruze Diesel a direct competitor to the Jetta TDI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTwo

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta
You have all the social skills of a junior High bully, with no actual input on the subject. You can not debate our arguments without using name calling and imature referances. How old are you?

JM Popaleetus

Veteran Member
TDI
Signature.
You have all the social skills of a junior High bully, with no actual input on the subject. You can not debate our arguments without using name calling and imature referances. How old are you?
No actual input on the subject?

I surely hope you jest. I have correctly countered every point you've made...whether you acknowledge that or take offense is a whole other issue. You even claimed I had no experience with GM cars...when I have a GM product listed in my signature :confused:. You claimed marketing was the reason for GM's dissolution of their brands....wrong. You asked if there was a <$45k Diesel SUV...I gave you it's name.

Last edited:

Chris Tobin

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta TDI
I think this thread is way off track and should be locked. Anybody agree?
Agree. It has been trolled, quite obviously.
Yep; this thread has most definitely (unfortunately) run its course.
Well since it is showing that the Cruze IS a direct competitor to the Jetta TDI and there is still a lot of ones out there that claim it is not, it seems to me that it should stay open, but I don't matter much here so do with it as you guys please...

We don't want the VW fanboys getting their feelings hurt anymore do we???

Last edited:

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
We should encourage folks who've driven or bought one to create threads with their experiences in the non-VW diesels section. That way folks would be commenting on specific topics not just poking at each other.

Chris Tobin

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta TDI
We should encourage folks who've driven or bought one to create threads with their experiences in the non-VW diesels section. That way folks would be commenting on specific topics not just poking at each other.
I don't think that will stop the poking... especially when anyone has a positive comment about the Cruze Diesel, there will poking at that person... And if there is a negative comment about the Cruze Diesel there will be piled on negative poking at GM like the mess from that crappy review/test drive that someone posted a while back with all sort of claims that didn't even make sense and she didn't even know how to operate the power seat...

The TDIClub mentality in general is to reject anything non-TDI and to defend VW as far as possible... I typically deal with enthusiast sites that are at least open minded gearheads but there seems to be much less openmindedness here on the TDIClub!!!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I'm not really sure why it's necessary to go around and around and around and around again with the same circular arguments. Find something productive to talk about. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.