2011 TDI A3 GTB2260 malone

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
hey just going to put these here see what you guys think .
2011 Audi TDI A3- Started in Sept 2013.
List:
CR140 - GTB2260Vk
CP3 HPFP upgrade from 2micron
EUroJet Front mount Big intercooler ( MkV GTI )
Custom intercooler 2.25 "piping.
Complete custome 3" exhaust Front the Flange of the turbo to the exhaust tip
Stage II Snow Max Water methanol ( i use only 100% methanol ITS NOT mixed dangerous i know but its been doing fine for 5,000 + miles)
EGR high and Low pressure and Shutter Valve delete
Upgraded lift pump Walboro GSL32 and Fuel regulator @ 90psi
16w oil catch can
16w Nitrous and Methonal plate.
16w custom Methanol tank
16w battery tie down and frame
has nitrous but not spraying anymore until i get more fuel options.
Rear mounted battery mount
DSG trans with SSP high end 700# 1100HP clutch kit.
Porsche big front brake kit
GTI GLI rear brake upgrade
Torque solutions motor mounts
Audi S4 Recaro seats
Audi RNSE nav unit
P3 gauge.
Custom Air ride set up with all performance
Watercooled IND custom wheels ( thanks Chirs)
Changed carpet from tan to black ... A MUST
Malone ECU and DSG tune
Car has 256HP as far as the torque I have yet to get a good reading from the dyno. But multiple times stated 250~HP.
Im sure theres more i just missed ..
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
I have been asking him about it. I am really wanting to do install that. I have fabricated everything on the car myself I could probably fit to my car as well.

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
NOW.. that i have the CP3 pump coming next on the list is to make it Quattro.

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
install of Andrews CP3 pump kit..
Per Mark Malone. this is the first big turbo car with this pump. looking forward to its rock solid performance.
Factory pump

Adaption plate

Will get some shots of the remain afterwards

ATR

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT
One of the best builds I've seen so far on the CR diesel.

Can't wait for updates :cool:

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
Can't wait to see how this turns out! Cp3 and big turbo is the route I want to go as well.

BTW, were you at Sowo 2014?

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
Can't wait to see how this turns out! Cp3 and big turbo is the route I want to go as well.

BTW, were you at Sowo 2014?
Yes I was there. ( the last sowo) lol.
I was parked with my buddy Chris Bosgraff with Watercooledind.com

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
Yes I was there. ( the last sowo) lol.
I was parked with my buddy Chris Bosgraff with Watercooledind.com
Yeah it's a shame that it came to an end. A large group from TNeuros still go down every year for Oktoberfest though.

I think you were down by the river near our cabin on Escowee Dr when you were trying to flag down my A3 as we were leaving but I had let a friend drive it and was in the car behind it lol.

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
Yeah it's a shame that it came to an end. A large group from TNeuros still go down every year for Oktoberfest though.
I think you were down by the river near our cabin on Escowee Dr when you were trying to flag down my A3 as we were leaving but I had let a friend drive it and was in the car behind it lol.
I may have hahah.. i wish there was another... just like it was years ago.. that was amazing and in my opinion better than christmas

Last edited:

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
I agree back before when there was like 1k people or less was the best. And my favorite part of the weekend was the mountain driving on Sunday. I miss it

There's nothing stopping us from going down there lol. We've talked about picking a weekend and crashing the place. There's plenty to do there especially at night

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
I agree back before when there was like 1k people or less was the best. And my favorite part of the weekend was the mountain driving on Sunday. I miss it

There's nothing stopping us from going down there lol. We've talked about picking a weekend and crashing the place. There's plenty to do there especially at night
I would love to get back down there again. Would be great if there was only US. Euro guys to chill and have a beer !

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
Completed .. Now to just get my filter and install my 2micron

Small test drive today and it was AMAZING... The car is now finally getting the fuel pressure it deserves.

Last edited:

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
Please ignore the mismatched hose.. only mismatched awaiting a filter

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
IM not 100% sure what was maxed. When the car was getting tuned we had to fool with the fuel rail specs to make the car think it had more fuel than it really had .. so we changed the specified fuel rail maps to fool the car otherwise it was throwing a code
THIS Is to the best of my knowledge. (I'm just the mechanic HAHA .. not the tuner)

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
Yes awaiting a tune revision and then off to the dyno

TheHolyCobra

TDI
'01 Jetta
Subscribing as well.

Do you happen to have any dyno sheets to post? I'm curious to see if the 256whp figure was STD or SAE. Either way I believe you that it's a monster, but if you're making that power while running out of fuel I can't WAIT to see what it makes once you get it retuned and dyno'ed on the CP3 :cool::D

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
i have had many dyno's never cared to get the sheets or get the data i used them mainly for what they are and its to tune the car. I am def. getting dyno print outs this time and i LOVE what the CP3 pump has done and Mark has done a great job tweaking my tune for me over and over and over

1972SS454

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI, 99.5 Jetta TDI
Awesome to finally see a BT CR TDI with the CP3!!!! I am hoping to get a CP3 kit this spring. I would love to see the dyno on this now that you have a HPFP that can actually maintain rail pressure!

I have dyno'd my car several times. Had to put the RPM pickup around one of the injector wires to get a good reading and torque figures. Looks like i am running a similar setup to you with engine mods...Just a 2060vklr tho. I made 247/347 on last dyno run. noticeable lack in fuel over 4k rpm though, and could see the hp and tq curves suffer.

Good work man! I would love to see your dyno plot and compare power curves to see the adequate fueling effects!

Last edited:

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
Good deal... To bad your 13 hours away... We could pull them out and compare :) hahah (no homo) .
Get an intercooler noticeable difference. The cp3 pump has been amazing and it's a night and day difference. As soon the holidays are over I'll get some dyno time .

TDIA3

TDI
2011 A3 TDI 2260vk
Finished with the filter 2micron setup.

New wheels so I can out some rubber in the road.