Dieselgate - Post Oct 18 Court Hearing

chadbag

Veteran Member
TDI
2x 2013 JSW (1 manual BOUGHT BACK 12/20/16, 1 DSG BOUGHT BACK 1/14/17), Audi A3 e-tron gas-plugin-hybrid, gas Volvo V60
Apparently the buy-back is VIN specific, so dealer installed Nav units do not qualify for the buyback $...looks like I need to find a cheap radio to install.
Was it installed as part of the purchase? (VW standard part number)? If it came when you bought it you could probably make the case that it should be included if you bought it new that way from the dealer and it is the standard part that came with the factory installed ones.

ericy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI (wife's car)
Apparently the buy-back is VIN specific, so dealer installed Nav units do not qualify for the buyback $...looks like I need to find a cheap radio to install.
Who says you need a radio? It needs a working engine, and it needs to move under its own power.

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
How long till your title, registration etc get reviewed... it's been 2 weeks with no-status change.
Nobody, including many of us that downloaded doc's back in mid Sept have not changed status.

The court settlement was just over a week ago. I imagine some members will get their emails with offers by early next week. I know my dealership got their ambassador yesterday. The ball is rolling. This will start soon. If you just submitted though you could be behind a long list.

CraziFuzzy

Veteran Member
TDI
'09 JSW (GoneBack) - replaced with '15 Azera and '16 Fiat 500e.
Nobody, including many of us that downloaded doc's back in mid Sept have not changed status.
The court settlement was just over a week ago. I imagine some members will get their emails with offers by early next week. I know my dealership got their ambassador yesterday. The ball is rolling. This will start soon. If you just submitted though you could be behind a long list.
That's good.. hopefully it'll give me time to make the car run again.. :/