RockAuto

RockAuto

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
N/A
Hello,

We are excited to be a new TDIClub.com vendor!

5% Discount Code: 58496BD0A89B
Expires: 02/07/2014

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call 1-608-661-1376. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

Enjoy!

www.RockAuto.com

Last edited:

Corsair

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5M
fwiw, I've used Rock Auto for various items including Jetta headlights and axles, and had good experience. My brother and I are in a competition of sorts.... to see who can collect the most (and different) Rock Auto refrigerator magnets.

blazen71

Veteran Member
TDI
All Gone
I use Rockauto when I can wait for shipping. Always the lowest prices, and they're right next door!

TDI_Dan

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW 6M MKVII, 2011 Golf TDI 6M (bought back)
Official vendor now? Cool. Welcome. I've used you in the past for my vehicles, and for fixing friends vehicles. Multiple refrigerator magnet collection.

A5INKY

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2002 Eurovan Westphalia VR6
Just ordered a set of loaded Boxster front calipers for my big brake upgrade. Great price compared to most every place else, $230 each including core charge. Glad I checked with Rockauto.

jptbay

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Beetle, 2006 Jetta Wagon
5% Discount Code: 28062E85EA17
Expires: 10/22/2013
Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.
From another car forum where they recently became a member as well. Hopefully they will extend the offer to us.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
I have been using Rock Auto since they first opened and after 12+ years of great service, I continue to buy from them. They also have great customer service as you call/they answer and they get it done right!;)

RdPrry

TDI
2009 Jetta Sportwagon
I use RockAuto they are greatto work with. I had a problem with a set of VW Headbolt set. Turns out it was boxed wrong. I needed them right now and they gave me a refund and I bought at NAPA. They did not even want the bolts returned.
Great customer service.

TDI_Dan

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW 6M MKVII, 2011 Golf TDI 6M (bought back)
I wonder if any of the refrigerator magnets are pictures of VW's? ?

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
...........Just curious as to why a pair of B4V rear springs to zip 12059 would cost over $300 for shipping??
(I declined purchasing them)
Watch for the flag next to the item. Most likely it was from overseas.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
They have windshield and back window gasket / seal that fit the Sonett!

H2O2H

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH
Would be nice if you guys sold center front and rear consoles for my mk4 golf.

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
Actually a surprising amount of parts that I received from Rock Auto were made in the US.

They also have a great pricing on mann filters.

RockAuto

TDI
N/A
The $4, $3, $2, $1 Wiper Wholesaler Closeout is Bigger Than Ever!

A competitor switched suppliers for their private label wiper line and created one of the best Wholesaler Closeout bargains for RockAuto customers ever! Thousands are already in inventory. Thousands have been sold. More are coming!

First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are available priced under $4. Many cost less than $2!

While some of these wipers normally cost over $20, we offer Teflon Shield, Neoform, and other direct fit premium wipers for less than $4 to exactly fit everything from Toyota Corollas to Jaguar XJ8s!

With Winter and Heavy Duty blades costing less than $2, it is the perfect time to replace the wipers on all your family's cars, or stock up on wipers your customers will need. As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited so get them while you can! Many new pallets of wipers are now off the trucks and will be available in the catalog soon. Keep checking back! Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
Used to love you guys - customer service has gone in the toilet.... never again. Lose a customer over $13? guess so.