Need BHW wiring schematic

Kevinski4

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
I need an engine wiring diagram for a project swapping a BHW into something cool. All I can find for the BHW Passats is Bentleys DVD that says it only runs on windows 2000 or something way older than I have. Anybody got suggestions?

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
The paper Bentley manuals do not cover the TDI engines, so it would not be of any use. Let me see how big the file is and, if I can print it to a PDF, I'll e-mail it to you.

Scubanero

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon
I need an engine wiring diagram for a project swapping a BHW into something cool. All I can find for the BHW Passats is Bentleys DVD that says it only runs on windows 2000 or something way older than I have. Anybody got suggestions?
I have the DVD and when it would not work with Win10, Bently gave me access to their on-line version.

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
I have the DVD and when it would not work with Win10, Bently gave me access to their on-line version.
How did you do that? They are the VERY WORST people to deal with.

papasmurf

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 jetta tdi, 2004 passat sedan tdi, 2005 passat wagon tdi , 2005 passat sedan tdi
Can you please email me the pdf too? Thank you

PickleRick

Veteran Member
TDI
05 GLS BHW sedan 5 speed conversion. BHW Carver SantaCruz in progress
How might i get on that email list? A couple guys and i are all doing boat swaps about the same time and could use a diagram.

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
You can also get all the repair info you need straight from VW at erwin.vw.com

$35 for 24 hour's worth of access, you could download the equivalent of 20+ Bentley manuals if you really dedicated yourself to the tedious task of downloading hundreds of individual PDFs for several different models...

PickleRick

Veteran Member
TDI
I'll need more than 24 hours as ill be doing this on and off for the next few months as time and weather corporate. I don't have access to a computer at home, only tablets and smart phones.

I just want the wiring diagrams for attaching the ecu to the engine, glow plug relays and throttle pedal. 04 and 05 passat. I wont be using the rest of the car. I plan on doing several of the bhw swaps over the next few years but none of them will be in vws

Last edited:

alame

TDI
2005 Passat
The paper Bentley manuals do not cover the TDI engines, so it would not be of any use. Let me see how big the file is and, if I can print it to a PDF, I'll e-mail it to you.[/QUOTE

if possible for you to email me that diagram as well i would appreciate it, thanks !

PickleRick

Veteran Member
TDI
X2 on email copies! Also I'm not sure that they translate to Canadian????

Did you see where they picked Crosby and letang for the all-star game? Im a pens fan...and this season ive hated letangs play and Crosby has not played like Crosby at all...if any pen should go it should be Kessel. I love how quietly he's taken down his haters since his arrival at Pittsburgh and the Stanley cup full of hotdogs...just amazing.

Phill for President!

Anyway....yeah...diagrams please! I'll give a working(as far as i know) drivers visor with garage opener to whoever sends them to me....ill cover shipping. Its a light gray color. Id check it but i dont have power garage doors and its already removed.

PS...Malkin would also get my vote...and i miss Flower. His smiling face needs to come back to pitt but i am happy to see him winning in Vegas.

Last edited:

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
I'll need more than 24 hours as ill be doing this on and off for the next few months as time and weather corporate. I don't have access to a computer at home, only tablets and smart phones.

I just want the wiring diagrams for attaching the ecu to the engine, glow plug relays and throttle pedal. 04 and 05 passat. I wont be using the rest of the car. I plan on doing several of the bhw swaps over the next few years but none of them will be in vws
That's the best part... it's all in PDF format. It'll take you a lot of time depending on how many vehicle models' worth of repair info you want to download, but you can in fact download/save locally and use whenever you want. It also comes with "reprinting rights." So, maybe you could become the next Bentley Publishers? :D

Make copies/backups as you see fit. No big deal.

Giantmcm

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am in need of the wiring schematics as well for a BHW...need to track it all down for a bhw into a 2004 Audi Allroad swap. Have the audi wiring diagrams, I need the BHW ones. Any chance I could get a copy of those sent to me as well?

Thanks

PickleRick

Veteran Member
TDI
Good luck. I've been trying to get one emailed to me for months with no luck. I want to pull my engine out of this sedan and send the car to the spirit in the sky. At this point i guess I'll just yank the dash and pull every wire, relay and part that goes from the front seats to the front bumper.

shakescreek

Veteran Member
TDI
18'6" welded aluminum jetboat with pd160, gtb2056vl, and tuning by rub87, 2003 chev blazer with bhw swap, 2000 jetta alh with gtd1752 vrk, .240 injectors, 11mm pump, fmic, 6 spd manual
I would appreciate a copy of the bhw wiring schematics as well, for a bhw into 2003 blazer swap I have started. Pm coming with my email address.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
I haven't been watching this thread, but several folks have contacted me via e-mail and I have sent them the engine wiring diagram. It's on the way to PickleRick and shakescreek and if Giantmcm will PM me his e-mail address, I'll send it to him.

jetmoto3

Veteran Member
TDI
1z mtdi dakota, alh jetta ute
did you ever find one?

Im trying to find one for my 05 bhw engine

Fordenstein

TDI
05 Passat BHW
BHW wiring diagram

if anyone on this thread has a copy and wouldn't mind sending it, let me know and I'll pm my email to you, thanks

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
I will gladly email the .pdf to anyone who wants it. All that I ask is that you make a donation to TDIClub.

d0u8l3m

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5 Passat
Here it is!

if anyone on this thread has a copy and wouldn't mind sending it, let me know and I'll pm my email to you, thanks
I would love to have one for 05 gls thanks My email is iphil2@outlook.com
I will gladly email the .pdf to anyone who wants it. All that I ask is that you make a donation to TDIClub.
Or ya'll could have just not been lazy and read my prior post/pmed me :rolleyes:

I do still need to get an "I'ts a Diesel" plate frame for my truck tho lol

Last edited: