INA: TDI product offerings -– billet CCV 1.9/2.0/2.5 TDI FLUIDAMPR & more

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Thanks for the review!
I am going to work with Matt to get a set up made for the TDI Passat conversions he is doing so the A/C belt can remain under the exhaust manifold.
Talked to him last night about this and look forward to a solution.

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
You have a BRM correct?
B5.5 Passat = BHW

I believe he's asking about the Passat anyway. I'd also need one made up for the same engine.

INA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2.5 TDI
@Moderator.
Can we get a thread split + the name change?
Thank you.

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
INA is now a registered vendor with TDIClub.

Thank you.

:)

Last edited:

rspring

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Jetta CR; 2011 BMW 335D
INA, have a big build underway with BHW block and ARL crank/head over forged rods and BHW pistons. Please put me on the list.

INA

TDI
2.5 TDI
http://www.eaaengineering.com/serpentine-belt-conversion-kits-pulleys/

the 6mm spacer here is the correct one for a 1Z with an unmodified 551201, right?
:D
Dave (EAA Engineering) has been pretty good with marketing the INA offerings to the MK1/MK2 crowd. That spacer is actually 6.2mm however unless your 1Z has an OD (peak of the rib) of 138mm then I don't believe this will work for you as you will be over driving your accessories.
The OEM PART # should be :
028105243Twhich has a larger OD.
We could do something similar to what we did above for the 2.5 TDI engine.
i.e. make an outer ring with a Fluidampr that bolts onto it OR we can machine off the rib portion on the Fluidampr and build a larger serpentine portion.

INA

TDI
2.5 TDI
To new comers reading this thread interested in ordering.
State the following when you do so:

038 105 243 = ALH
03G 105 243 =

• BRM
  • CBEA
  • CJAA
I have not 100% confirmed what engine codes are associated with 028105243T. So far it is :

• 1Z
  • AFN
A TDI member sent over a pulley from a crafter and it was 03L 105 243. i picked up (2) 2.0 TDI CR pulleys off ebay and they both came from CBEA motors. Those part #'s were 03G 105 243 which is the same part # found on the BRM so basically all 1.9/2.0 TDI's produced after 1999 have the exact same offset @ 11.4Xmm. I have edited my earlier post to reflect this.

To reiterate 038 105 243 & 03G 105 243 have the same offset so the only guys left now are the 1.9 TDI users from the MK3 and the Passat 2.0 TDI crowd that need the drive for the A/C compressor under the turbo manifold.

So if you own a VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda after 1999 this is what you will get:
- (1) 551201 machined ~2mm
- (1) 4mm thick aluminum washer
- (4) M8 x 1.25 x 20mm Stainless Steel socket cap screws.

Anymore questions do not hesitate to post.

INA

TDI
2.5 TDI
This is the next 2 projects:
MK3 TDI Owners: 028105243T

- We will take the Fluidampr 551201 units , machine off the serpentine portion on the unit
- Machine a 148mm OD ring w/ integrated power steering assembly
- Provide assembly as a whole

Cons:
- The machined ring will not have the TDC mark on it unless you really want it.
- The MSRP will be in the $525 USD range so you have to ask yourself if it is worth it.

VW Passat / Audi A4 TDI Owners:
- This will require machining the A/C compressor bracket to move it forward 10mm.
- The A/C parasite machined pulley will add an additional $135-$145 USD onto the cost of the Fluidampr.

These are all 1 off prices so if you want to get a list going just add your name below.

- Issam

INA

TDI
2.5 TDI
Thank You for the orders!

• bgsnyder - ALH : 038 105 243
  • Danarm - ALH - 038 105 243
  • Danarm - BRM - 03G 105 243

INA

TDI
2.5 TDI
TDI Billet CCV Filter?

To newcomers , we have begun production of the Billet CCV Filter that mounts onto the ALH (and other codes valve cover).

We will be making 20 units.

Pricing will be $120 USD/ Unit or $135 CAD/Unit

Shipping will be $15 USD to the east coast usa $ 17 USD to the west coast of the USA. Canadians will be subject to HST (13%) + $12 CAD shipping anywhere across Canada with Canada post.
Shipping @ this price is limited to 2. If you wish to purchase 3 or more then they will go in the next box size up @ $22 for east coast and $27 for west coast.

If you are interested payment is to be made via paypal to sales[at]inaengineering[dot]com.

This is a rendering of what the part (without the cap) will look like:

If you are interested simply post in the thread.

TOTAL = 12

We have room for 8 more.

Last edited:

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2-door, 2k Silver. Red RTDI now gone but not forgotten!
Ah, the resurrection of the O.N. CCV puck! Great mod. Still run one and would certainly buy another for the newer 03! Some modifications would make it even better too!

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2-door, 2k Silver. Red RTDI now gone but not forgotten!
In some situations the cap "handle" is too high and rubs on the engine cover foam (or replacement material if you already ditched that stuff...). I had to Dremel off a portion on the lid handle to help with this clearance issue. If the lower portion of the unit was less in height that would work too. They sold for around $100. CNC cut from billet.

Last edited: