Vcds clone over ebay

graphco

TDI
GOLF V
Did someone of Ross tech check sometime Ebay ???

A lot of Ebayer sell this clone

{link removed}

why we have to buy the original license ?

Last edited by a moderator:

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)

I suspect that Ross-Tech is aware of these rip-offs and is probably checking their legal options.

As to why we buy original licenses - two good reasons:

1) I don't speak Italian

2) I do not support thieves. These are cracked (hacked) versions of the Italian (or other versions) of Ross-Tech's product. Apparently they have removed (or by-passed) the check for an "official" cable dongle. These are illegal versions, but international copyright prosecutions are a pain in the a** and very expensive.

Have Fun!

Don

tdireader

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI
I suspect that Ross-Tech is aware of these rip-offs and is probably checking their legal options.

As to why we buy original licenses - two good reasons:

1) I don't speak Italian

2) I do not support thieves. These are cracked (hacked) versions of the Italian (or other versions) of Ross-Tech's product. Apparently they have removed (or by-passed) the check for an "official" cable dongle. These are illegal versions, but international copyright prosecutions are a pain in the a** and very expensive.

Have Fun!

Don
3. Ross Tech developed the product. They can support the software and have a good track record for the components used in the cable interface. Unless you know the protocol, are sure the software hasn't been altered to introduce logic errors (are any init routines broken during crAck?), and can check the components / soldering, then you don't know what you are getting.
unlikely to cause problems but don't expect Ross tech to help if it does

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta

A lot of Ebayer sell this clone
{link removed}

Because the monies paid to the lawful and legal owner of the product helps the lawful and legal owner of the product to pay for their R&d costs.

It really irritates me that someone will steal someone else's intellectual property and sell it as their own. There is certainly a place in hell for those type of people.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
And Ross Tech supports TDIclub at the Fest.

Do the fake people support our site... I think not.

Sebastian

Vendor
As mentioned above there is no need to help advertising those copies here, we understand that you graphco do have an interest in showing remorse after we have caught you multiple times selling those illegal copies yourself. Please do all of us a favor and stop posting, if you need to inform us about illegal activities that can be done directly via email as well.

FWIW, based on your history with this I would not be surprised if this is one of your new ebay accounts and you are the seller behind this trying to find attention for yourself using this forum.

je

Veteran Member
TDI
-
100% of your posts are about using, or selling clones
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=1364303&postcount=5

Anybody can see what you're doing, which is direct people to buy your clones. Even if you're not a vendor on TDIClub, you're still selling your illegal-in-this-country products here, right?

Not sure why anyone would, since other vendors are selling clones for $1, not the unbelievable €70 you're selling yours for.

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Because the monies paid to the lawful and legal owner of the product helps the lawful and legal owner of the product to pay for their R&d costs.

It really irritates me that someone will steal someone else's intellectual property and sell it as their own. There is certainly a place in hell for those type of people.
Once again....................................