Cr140 turbo

Triicky

TDI
Seat Leon FR TDI CR140 2011
Hi all new here looking for some advice if you would be so kind.
I'm sure this has been covered but I'm so confused by all the different turbos I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Basically I have a 2011 Seat Leon FR TDI 140 engine code CFHC and I'm wanting to fit the turbo from a CR170 to get me up to around 200 horses but I'm a bit stuck on the exact part number I'm looking for since a lot of them are very similar. Iv already had the egr deleted so the egr pipe will not be an issue, if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

Also il be looking for a reasonably good tuner to remap it once it's upgraded around South Wales area if possible but don't mind travelling if anyone has any recommendations?

Cheers
Tricky

Slipperyjake

TDI
Vw caddy
I have a cr170 turbo fitted to my vw caddy cr140 (oval port) I believe the correct turbo is a gtc1549. You will also need gaskets, oil feed and return line and turbo support bracket. Bobby Singh done all the work so your best off speaking with him on it he is in Windsor. I am also in South Wales area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
without looking in etka, pretty sure the 2011 is round port not oval even in a seat

Yours is probably a borg part number ending in 0205