MK4 driver's side floor

Hawley

TDI
2002 jetta diesel
I'm in need of a driver's side floor for my MK4 jetta, including the cross member that the seat bolts to.
I'm hoping someone here can give me some suggestions where I might locate such an item in and around the GTA.
I've looked everywhere online for a company that sells floor plans for a MK4 with no luck.
I guess I need a donor car I can cut the floor out of but I'm not sure if a junkyard would cut one out for me or not.
Thanks for reading

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I'm in need of a driver's side floor for my MK4 jetta, including the cross member that the seat bolts to.
I'm hoping someone here can give me some suggestions where I might locate such an item in and around the GTA.
I've looked everywhere online for a company that sells floor plans for a MK4 with no luck.
I guess I need a donor car I can cut the floor out of but I'm not sure if a junkyard would cut one out for me or not.
Thanks for reading
The huge wrecking yard at Sewells Rd and Steeles E probably have a few wrecks. How you get it out would be your problem I suspect.

Also the big wrecking yard near Courtice north of the 401 may have some wrecks.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
A few people parting out cars (here in the classifieds and on Kijiji). MKIV are all over the place, so finding a donor should be easy. A reciprocating saw with a bunch of extra blades will get it done.

Hawley

TDI
2002 jetta diesel
Thanks guys I tried a few wrecking yards like Yu out suggested and it worked.
Thanks again