Differences between '14 and older Golf TDIs?

Kookookachew

TDI
'12 Golf TDI 4-door 6MT with Tech package
Hey guys, first off, I apologize if this has been asked on here before, if so could you please link it? I used the search function and found a thread for JSWs, but nothing for Golfs....

Anyway, I'm on the hunt for a MkVI TDI Golf and I've noticed a couple of things but if anyone out there can provide a more comprehensive list that would be great.

I've noticed first of that the new '14s are only 4-doors, and that the only optional package is the Moon & Nav package. How do these compare to the older, say, '12 TDI Golfs with the "Tech" package, looks like the new ones lack the availability of Dynaudio, something with the headlights, and maybe a few other options?

Any other mechanical differences, paint color differences etc? I'm trying to make up my mind to go whole hog and order a new one with the moonroof and NAV or save myself some money and get a low-mileage used one with the Tech Package since I'll most likely void the warrantee with a Malone tune anyway.

Any help at all is much appreciated, and jsut wanted to say that so far I've been loving this forum, everyone has been very welcoming and so helpful! :D