Touareg with V6 TDI

TheTDIWagonGuy

Registered Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Black 2003 Bora Wagon TDI
I just got an interesting email from VW Canada
cp
Dear Michael,
As a Volkswagen owner, you know better than anyone that we like to surprise. Here is our latest one, for you and the automotive world: the first SUV combining power and responsibility.
Our engineers have equipped it with a 3.0L TDI Clean Diesel V6 engine that delivers 406 lb-ft of torque, a 6-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic®, 4XMOTION® permanent four-wheel drive, superior off-road features, and a variety of luxurious German-engineered details to add to your driving pleasure. You will never want to drive anything else again.
To bring together power and responsibility, we based ourselves on TDI Clean Diesel technology and the AdBlue® antipollution system with urea injection. The culmination of 40 years of research and experiments with diesel, the TDI engine produces ultra low emissions, consumes only 8L/100 km* – which makes it one of the most economical SUVs in its category, especially given that diesel has been on average, for the past three months in Canada, quite cheaper than premium gasoline** – and goes a miraculous 1250 km*** per tank. Sometimes, we even surprise ourselves.
We could go on – like proud parents talking about their baby – but we do not want to ruin the surprise. To discover our new powerful and responsible SUV, click on the link:

Click Here

Last edited:

fitzski

Veteran Member
TDI
Uh... hmm... Well, none...
Yep, had it in my inbox as well... Checked pricing, then hung my head and went back to work.

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
Yes that price is wallet ripping. Here at my dealer in the states, he's got one the lot. A mere 52k US. Ugh...

TheTDIWagonGuy

Registered Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Black 2003 Bora Wagon TDI
Look at it this way. I priced the V10 out a few years ago just for a laugh. It came to ~$90k! So this is $40k cheaper. ;)

10then34

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta
Test drove a Q7 TDI today. Niiice!

But then again, for the price I can actually buy an Odissey for the kids and an older P-car for fun.