cutting blank keys in the GTA?

HPsenicka

Veteran Member
TDI
2 x 2004 Jetta Sport BEW (Malone Stage 1.5), 2014 GSW TDI - Wolfsburg Edition, 2015 Passat TDI -Sport Trim
Looking for suggestions on where to go to get flip keys cut in the western GTA...

I have two blank (uncut) flip keys that need to be cut from the original valet key of a 2004 Jetta.

We have identified a shop in Hamilton that quoted $40 per key, and another in Whitby that quoted $60 for one key, and some willingness to discount the cost of the second one.

The car lives in Oakville, so ideally would prefer someplace in the Oakville/Burlington/Mississauga area .

Any recommendations appreciated, especially for any shop capable of doing this during evening hours, rather than just 9-5 business hours.

Thanks in advance!

HPsenicka

Veteran Member
TDI
2 x 2004 Jetta Sport BEW (Malone Stage 1.5), 2014 GSW TDI - Wolfsburg Edition, 2015 Passat TDI -Sport Trim
Crisis averted!

I found a mobile auto key service that was able to accommodate me at a convenient location.

Aside from some back and forth communication to arrange a mutually agreeable time, it was a relatively painless process.