www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old September 17th, 2012, 07:55   #1
cevans
TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI Parts Ninja Vendor
w/Business number

Default IDParts Preview Sale - Glow Plug & Harness Kits, Belly Pan Kits, Frostheaters!

IDParts - Get Ready for Winter w/ Glow Plug & Harness Sales, Belly Pans, Frostheaters
TDIClub Exclusive Preview of IDParts October Specials
Every winter TDI owners go through a certain routine. Perhaps an engine light comes back on or early morning starts get a bit smokey. Whatever the case, now is the time to consider replacing glow plugs and the glow plug harness/contact bridge.
So, just like last year, we've put glow plugs and harness sets on sale:We have a full collection of glow plugs for Volkswagens, Jeep & Mercedes diesels too!

IDParts Aluminum Belly Pan & Sideskirt Set!

Last year we introduced the lowest-cost belly pan option available. Cut out of a single sheet of aluminum, this belly pan weighs less than 5 pounds and is nearly half the cost of a new OEM pan. We combine this pan with new, OEM sideskirts in our Belly Pan & Sideskirts Underbody Set for A4 chassis cars. We include a full set of hardware too with OEM torx screws too!

Frostheaters
IDParts now stocks the FULL line of Frostheaters, the OE quality coolant heaters that are custom fit for VW TDIs. Even better, we created a combo special that takes $5 off a gallon of coolant when you get any Frostheater!

Last edited by cevans; September 17th, 2012 at 09:05. Reason: Better sized images!
cevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:26   #2
cevans
TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI Parts Ninja Vendor
w/Business number

Our office has been having internet issues today, apologies if we are slow to respond to e-mail or if you can't get through to us on the phone.
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:04   #3
shadowhand
Veteran Member

Are your sideskirts compatible with the Panzer plate?
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:21   #4
KITEWAGON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhand View Post
Are your sideskirts compatible with the Panzer plate?
They are OEM side skirts so the answer is yes, with some slight cutting.
KITEWAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:34   #5
shadowhand
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITEWAGON View Post
They are OEM side skirts so the answer is yes, with some slight cutting.
Oh, I missed that the sideskirts are OEM. I want to get rid of the plastic, not replace it.
Old September 17th, 2012, 11:16   #6
cevans
TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI Parts Ninja Vendor
w/Business number

We just starting stocking the oval underbody plugs as well. My Golf was missing a bunch of these, so when I bought some for my car I bought a bunch to stock as well. These plugs keep water and debris from entering through the holes in the bottom side of the frame rails & rockers.

Old September 17th, 2012, 11:17   #7
cevans
TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI Parts Ninja Vendor
w/Business number

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhand View Post
Oh, I missed that the sideskirts are OEM. I want to get rid of the plastic, not replace it.
Really, the plastic ones should be completely covered and protected with the panzer plate on. I have a Panzer on my wagon with OE plastic sideskirts, they are like-new OEM as they are completely covered.

Last edited by cevans; September 17th, 2012 at 11:39.