May God Bless All of You!

BRUSSELS BELGIAN

Old Whig
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
Dear All; I am heading back to Fort Dix this evening, to be shipped out shortly for our mission in Iraq. Uncle Sam actually sprang for several thousand dollars to equip me with hearing aids:eek: so I could be shipped out! Well, I finally got something from the government! Everyone continue to preach the diesel gospel, and keep me in your prayers. I should be returning next June. Only the GOOD die young, so I have nothing to worry about! However, just remember that my life has been infinitely more rich for having known all of you. God(diesel)speed to all of us. Love...Brussels.

NETHED

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI (Gone...but not forgotten)
Good luck, God Bless, and thank you for your service!

People like you make the country great, and we all must thank you for your dedication, service and sacrifice.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
J, good luck and be careful. Lemme know if you'd like me to drop by and excercise the autos in your absence! :D

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Good Luck! We'll miss you and can't wait until you get back!

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
Gods speed and be well.

Just to let you know that me and mine, as well as some neighborhood children include ALL service members in their nightly prayers.

You are included!!

P.S. Thank you

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
For our friend Jack "Come home safe."

Keep those new bionic ears to the ground where toyr head should be KEEP it down. Ttoo much bad stuff flying around there.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Jack - we've all got our fingers crossed for you! Be sure to drop us a line here from time to time to keep us updated - you did say you'd get better Internet service over there than over here...

I'm looking forward to next June when you can start planning on coming to TDIFest 2008 (or at least one of our GTG's!)

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
thanks for your service. God Bless you and yours. Be safe.

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
Thanks for your service! God bless and be careful over there. If not for people like yourself, none of us would have what we have today..so thank you again and drop in when you can to let us know how things are going!

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
May the force be with you Jack. Stay safe and come home in one piece. We'll be thinking about you and keep in touch please.

TDI_Cubed

Veteran Member
TDI
14 BMW 328dX
As a Vietnam Vet, I want to thank you for your service. You will be in our prayers. Godspeed!

robzuk

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 Golf, 2001 Golf, 1987 Cabrio
Godspeed and Good medicine!
Sua sponte!!