Selling broken(ish) BEW Jetta modified - ATL GA

ihawes

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
I am selling my Mk4 BEW Jetta TDI, 268K miles manual tranny. At 238K I installed a VNT17, Southbend Stage 2 clutch, Malone Stage 4, (3BAR MAP). My OEM transmission grenaded at 258K and installed a used 200K mile transmission with all new seals. Last week my timing belt slipped during a hard pull, I did not feel or hear any terrible engine noise like pistons hitting valves. But the timing jumped enough that once my RPMS came down the car shut off. I took the car down and saw the stripped teeth on my timing belt. When I was adjusting the car to TDC, I made the grave mistake of turning the crankshaft with the belt off and thought I could turn it all the way around. Although I was turning it, I felt a piston hit a valve. I turned it back to TDC, put the belt on, and was able to turn turn the engine all the way around by hand without any interference. The car started and it sounded normal, I got the torsion value to 0. I took it for a test drive and it runs, but it did not sound 100% right. When I got back to my driveway, the idle did not sound right, It almost sounded like one of the cylinders was losing compression, similar to an exhaust leak. I imagine I bent a valve during my repair and not during the initial incident. It probably could be an easy repair, but I am bidding farewell to my beloved Jetta. I am happy to be transparent and answer any other questions or want photos. Im asking $3000. Please email me at isaac.hawes@gmail.com for inquiries.