B4 & B4V Parts Cars

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
Parts hoarder reluctantly posting:
I have a 96 wagon- front end accident and hatch damage (large limb hit it)... runs great.
97 sedan- seized engine and some body damage (same large limb hit it :rolleyes:)
cars are as is where is.
They both are complete with the exception of damaged parts, many salvageable parts.
NOT Parting...complete car sale only-best offer
Buyer to provide shipping
Local sale preferred.

Signed..."A save the B4's supporter"

**I will consider shipping locally if prepaid.

Last edited:

Jetter_Sprinta

TDI
Happy Monday :)

...........a week and not even an insulting offer? This is so unlike the tight walleted Diesel crowd who I'm proudly a part of.

tbones

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat wagon tdi, 1991 Corrado TDI (sold)1983 Vanagon 7pass.GL 1.6td 1982 Westy;THE PHOENIX 1.6na(NOW JX/5speed) my partner's 2014 Jetta Sportwagon 6spd manual AND MY NEW TOY/PROJECT... Sunny, a bright yellow 87 syncro Westy with 1Z TDI motor

Jetter_Sprinta

TDI
What happened to the days where someone would buy a parts car just because they needed the door handle :rolleyes:?

**feeler** If there's any interest in buying my previous (and being a VW, an ongoing) project / current driver, pretty nice Storm Grey B4V with only 157xxx miles, That's available too. I've owned this for a long time now..We can keep rolling along or I could pass it along. It runs great and has been WICKED reliable transportation.

-S

Jetter_Sprinta

TDI
Wiinter's coming..fuel prices up-uP-UP!... Hello :)

What happened to the days where someone would buy a parts car just because they needed the door handle :rolleyes:?

**feeler** If there's any interest in buying my previous (and being a VW, an ongoing) project / current driver, pretty nice Storm Grey B4V with only 157xxx miles, That's available too. I've owned this for a long time now..We can keep rolling along or I could pass it along. It runs great and has been WICKED reliable transportation.

-S