2013 fuse diagram

TomSenior

TDI
2013 Passat SE & 2007 BMW 525xi
I need a diagram and description list for the under the hood fuse box for a 2013 Passat SE. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.

roni024

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG
Try to secure a copy of ElsaWin. There are setup tutorials available online.

Or, there is an online service manual from Volkswagen that you pay to access. IIRC, it's $30 for a day but folks say that's enough time to download all the information. I don't remember the name of it, but a duckduckgo search would probably point you in the right direction.

It's crazy that the user manuals for these vehicles don't include fuse panel diagrams. I don't understand the logic behind that.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
At home even the dealer will not give you one or let you buy it.
I still have almost one more month in Mexico, I may just try the dealer in Manzanillo if they have one.

giert

TDI
2.0 Passat
Hello, I also need to find a fuse box list for new Passat 2018. My cigarette fuse is blown and I can't locate it. Any help will be appreciated :) thank you in advance :)

Last edited:

oilbrnr

TDI
'12 Passat TDI SEL, '10 Dodge 2500 Cummins
My dealer printed a very comprehensive diagram and identification for all fuse boxes on my 2012. I would stat there

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
My dealer printed a very comprehensive diagram and identification for all fuse boxes on my 2012. I would stat there

In that case why not share that by posting the diagram for the rest of us?:D
BTW" I did change all the fuses to the "Glow" fuse type. Except for one which I cannot find even as a regular fuse.

Fixmy59bug

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
a fuse diagram for one vehicle may not be the same as a different vehicle.

They change year by year and trim level.

So a 2012 Passat S will not have the same fuse layout as a 2014 Passat SEL Premium.