P1562 quantity adjuster upper limit reached?? help

mk2 cosworth

TDI
gt tdi
:confused: :confused:
hi there can anyone tell me what this means code p1562 quantity adjuster upper limit reached?? the glo plug light flashes but car drives, starts fine??

had a dodgy air flo meter, infact 2! dodgy afm's but im wanting to sell me car but want to make sure its ok before passing it on. guy who looked at the car said car was fine and must be a wire fault as code wont clear??

as i said car drives fine apart from the light but it annoys me and wont look good when i got to sell. if it was a vauxhall it would be quite the norm as the seem to flash for the fun of it lol

any feed back would be great :(

mk2 cosworth

TDI
gt tdi
thanks matey not changed the fuel filter so il get the timing checked car seems to run fine with new air flo meter so il need to get it into the garage again :(

mk2 cosworth

TDI
gt tdi
i have had a good look at old threads through the search box and im still rather puzzled

my car starts an drives but wont boost code comes up even without starting the car and wont clear on vag?? i changed the air flo with another of a 02 plate tdi with some difference, with the old one it wouldnt boost past 3000rpm but felt it had some power there, withthe new air flo its the same as before when i unplugged the old afm?? could this afm be fooked also lol plus could it be the pump timing?? ive seen this hammer mod? i take it you loosen it off and give it a little tap what ever way you want it to go???

:(