www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal

Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal Discussion around the VW Dieselgate Emissions scandal. Details and news updates can be viewed here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=448336 This forum is a work in progress depending on requirements, usage, etc.

Old Yesterday, 09:37   #196
93celicaconv
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_ View Post
Paperwork from dealer doing the work or something from vwovb?

I got 2 sheets. One is the safety inspection, other is the dealer service of parts used and n/c all down the price column.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
On my dealer service sheet, it clearly says "Install 2.0L Gen 3 Phase II A Kit, install supplemental Vehicle Emissions Control Information Label and Install a TDI Emissions Modification Proof of Partial Completion Label..."

I suspect yours says the same. If not, your sticker clearly states (to me) you only had Phase II A installed, not the major hardware.
93celicaconv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:04   #197
jason_
Veteran Member

Ah. I see.

Gen3 phase 2 aem

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
jason_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:52   #198
chirping

Fuel Economy: 44 mpg combined highway/city

2015 Passat. 54,xxx miles. Dropped it off Wednesday for Phase 2 and a few other minor items. No problem scheduling or getting parts. They got me in when I wanted. Got a loaner gas Passat (boo - but a lot better than walking), and waiting for loaner availability was the only time factor (a week). They called this morning to let me know that it’s done. I’ll pick it up Monday and share something then.

Last edited by chirping; Yesterday at 19:54.
chirping is offline   Reply With Quote