2002 Jetta Wagon ALH 5speed

djc330

TDI
04 wagon
*2002 Jetta Wagon ALH 5speed BOSIO & TUNED*UPDATED

2002 Jetta Wagon 5speed
I have a Jetta wagon 5speed that i bought off the original owner that ordered it.
he was a very meticulous owner that has a log book with all the maintenance and every fill up and what mpg he achieved on each one. it is a gls completely loaded with steering wheel volume and cruise control sunroof heated side view mirrors heated leather seats. I d have the rear headrests i just don't have them in the pictures and i have the rear cargo cover in tan as well. It also has tow package with trailer light hookups. just rolled 183k miles i bought it with the intentions on amping the performance up a little bit and daily driving it but my commute to work isn't nearly as long as it was so i cant justify keeping it with a 5 miles commute.
Maintenance ill just start at 140k miles he has records from new in the book
new 100k timing belt kit at 100k
142kmiles-fuel filter front brakes and rotors
143k miles 4 new Michelin tires filled with nitrogen
avg mpg 49.5
150k oil change and filter rotella
152k trans oil changed
153k new front rotor under warranty
48mpg avg
159k rear rotors and pads oil and filter rotella
160k new rear brake lines
50mpg avg
4/7/17 165k reverse light switch
replaced temp sensor
48mpg avg
168k Injectors sent out rebuilt with 517 bosio nozzles
right passenger caliper replaced
3/5/18 169k oil filter change filter mann rotella
new fuel filter 49mpg avg
170k New rear main seal
177k Rotella MANN filter
184K Rotella VW filter
single mass flywheel cut and balanced @auto machine in st.charles il
new SACH power clutch and pressure plate
new TOB new fork and pivot bushing. all new stretch bolts for flywheel and pressure plate.
Kerma TDI Q-loader with 2 tunes 1 for eco
and one power tune. I am still currently breaking new clutch in so its set on eco tune currently getting an easy 50mpg.
The car is truly in fantastic condition. It would be hard to find better example of a alh wagon with pretty good miles.

Ok well i was looking for 6000 OBO. Unfortunately about a month ago I was at a red light and a van bumped into the rear bumper. There is obviously no structural damage. It cracked the paint on the rear bumper (check new photos). On the bright side I just finished my OM617 turbo diesel swap on my wrangler and I am ready to move on from the wagon. The new price is 4850 OBO! :cool:

Last edited:

C130FE

TDI
2003 Golf, 2003 Jetta wagon
Super clean wagon! Wished it was closer. Bought one from Albuquerque recently and a fellow citizen ran a stop sign and totaled it for me:(

Hyde7278

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GL
Interested. I'm in MI where are you in IL?
Would like a few pictures from under the area hit

You can PM me for some contact info

Thanks Sean