www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > TDI Power Enhancements

TDI Power Enhancements Discussions about increasing the power of your TDI engine. i.e. chips, injectors, powerboxes, clutches, etc. Handling, suspensions, wheels, type discussion should be put into the "Upgrades (non TDI Engine related)" forum. Non TDI vehicle related postings will be moved or removed. Please note the Performance Disclaimer.

Old June 6th, 2006, 18:03   #1
TdiRacing

Default New RallyVW raffle is up

We are running a new raffle in the TDI Motorsports section. Injectors, chip, metalnerd tools and Fred donated some license plates. Check it out.

Yes, I have permission from Fred to cross post.

Thanks for everyones support.

Oliver
Crew Chief Rally VW
I pop test and install Injectors, Clutches, Timing belts, Brakes, LSD Installs, Do all maintainance and repairs for all TDI models. Email: ohwegener@hotmail.com for info. For all your TDI parts and service.

TdiRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2006, 17:47   #2
TdiRacing

Will be adding a few items in the next few days as well. The deal ust gets sweeter. Thanks for everyones support.
I pop test and install Injectors, Clutches, Timing belts, Brakes, LSD Installs, Do all maintainance and repairs for all TDI models. Email: ohwegener@hotmail.com for info. For all your TDI parts and service.

Old June 16th, 2006, 20:03   #3
TdiRacing

Not much activity. There is a lot of good stuff up on this one. Check it out.

Old June 17th, 2006, 16:34   #4
TDI2some
Veteran Member

-Bump for a good cause!-
Old June 17th, 2006, 18:17   #5
10000ft

Link to Raffle info: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=141249

bump
Old June 17th, 2006, 18:20   #6
whitedog
Veteran Member

Ssshhh. my odds keep going down.
Old June 18th, 2006, 00:12   #7
ofhs93
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 51/46/42

Well WD...lets just hope that your odds and mine are both very long by the time it comes to draw the winners
-------------------
99.5 Black Jetta 5spd: 178k RC3 + PP520s =
03 Silver Jetta GLS 5spd: 175k MFA cluster, Hella E-Codes, rear fog, no power mods...for now
ofhs93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2006, 21:26   #8
TdiRacing

Thanks everyone. We are really struggling to continue this season.

Old June 19th, 2006, 08:20   #9
ofhs93
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 51/46/42

Comon folks...it would be a REAL shame for them to have to abort the rest of the season due to lack of funds when they are sitting in 1st place in a division where they are competing with factory sponsored cars. ANY amount that folks can spare will help. I can't afford much myself but every bit helps.
-------------------
99.5 Black Jetta 5spd: 178k RC3 + PP520s =
03 Silver Jetta GLS 5spd: 175k MFA cluster, Hella E-Codes, rear fog, no power mods...for now
ofhs93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2006, 07:09   #10
MikeS_18
Veteran Member

Sent some american paypal bucks to you!

Good Luck!
MikeS_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2006, 13:27   #11
TdiRacing

Thanks. It not looking very good for us to continue. Not much money coming in. I guess we may just be able to do one more event.

Old June 28th, 2006, 14:25   #12
ThatRickGuy
Veteran Member

TDI(s): '06 Golf

Just out of curiosity, how much does an event cost all told (including travel, lodging, food, fuel, race related costs, etc)?

Any luck trying to get local VW Dealerships to chip in something? Any love from VW themselves?

Like most forum members, I don't have huge money to put up, but I'll toss $20 into the hat if you take the sound off of your web site's front page.

-Rick
ThatRickGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2006, 20:35   #13
TdiRacing

Thank you very much. We have no large sponsors other than Rocketchip and Kerma, but they are by no means LARGE. It cost about $3000-5000 per event. It would be great to have a corporate sponsor, but we have had no luck with that.

We do appreciate all the donations and we will continue to hope that we have enough to continue the fight.

We are all just regular working guys, taking to the big dogs with unlimited money. That sure pisses them off.

Old June 29th, 2006, 12:12   #14
CGR
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 52.5/41/38.5

It is really dissapointing that VW has not got behind you with some factory sponsorship especially considering how well you are doing and that you are competing against other factory teams.
2002 Golf 6SP DRW, 293K, RC3Euro, Sprint520's, Boost Guage, Boost Valve, DG Racepipe, Koni Yellow F, Koni Red R, VW GLI SS 2B/2W F, Stock Golf Springs R, Neuspeed 28mm RSB full stiff, Montreal II 16" wheels and Conti Extreme contact DWS 205-55-16. GLI Heated Sport Seats and interior.
2003 Chevy crew cab Duramax. 180k
CGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2006, 15:41   #15
ThatRickGuy
Veteran Member

TDI(s): '06 Golf

You could also see about getting a Biofuel Co-op to chip in a couple of bucks for some add space on the car. Heck, maybe you can talk a local co-op into filling your tank at the race. It'd be free fuel for you, and a great advertisement for them.

-Rick
ThatRickGuy is offline   Reply With Quote