GTB2260VKLR Hybrid

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
I dont think it will make much difference.
The big vk should do easily 420+ on the 3.0 audi.
The smaller vklr i will test in a few days, target is high also.

johnvaz

TDI
bmw 330td compact
hi guys what spec is that for the 3 litre engine. anyone managed to buy just turbine yet?

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Thanks for sharing, they were available for quite some time on AliExpress but they needed a min quantity ordered and turbo builders kept their secret- it’s more dosh for them in the long run if they supply custom/ larger wheels !

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
Thanks for sharing, they were available for quite some time on AliExpress but they needed a min quantity ordered and turbo builders kept their secret- it’s more dosh for them in the long run if they supply custom/ larger wheels !
No problem. Just trying to help when I can. Hmmm, makes me wonder what the quality of the tw that were on AliExpress...

That would make sense that the turbo builders wouldn't wanna sell tw by themselves and only make a little on each tw, when they could make quite a bit more I'm guessing selling you an entire turbo.

Hopefully word will spread that you can get quality upgraded turbine wheels all on their own.:)

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Probably made in the same foundries as the ones you've posted, there are many companies that can cast a quality product but the turbine wheels are quite a complicated design with precision machining, beyond the scope of a small outfit...also profit is quite small for the investment...casting inconel alloys is neither cheap or simple !