A B5.5 From PA...

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Not sure who's car this is. But the navigation unit is mounted and it's ON. I doubt it'll run the battery low. But it's calling out to potential "shoppers." In case it's unclear, it's at the Fest and parked in the Hyatt parking lot fairly close to the main entrance.

Last edited:

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
It was mine :eek:

I was watching Tomo and the group judge the Show-N-Shine after I got back from a run into the office and forgot to pull it out. Got up this morning and when I didn't find it in the hotel room crossed my fingers that it was there. Battery was ok - not that I wanted to leave it and test that.

So now I have 2 reasons for feeling like an idiot at the fest! This and figuring out my A/C problem was not the relay but the belt broke and came off without me knowing it.

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Glad everything worked out. Fortunately, there's a whole lot of nuthin' out there by the Hyatt. :)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
There was a night security guard in a Toyota Highlander keeping an eye on things for us, too. The area was pretty safe. I left the GPS on in my truck for two days without realizing it... no problems. :cool: