Paid Subscription Expiry Notice

Fix_Until_Broke

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03 Jetta, 03 TT TDI
I received my expiry notice e-mail and had a question about the renewal process. I sent the question via e-mail to info@tdiclub.com as well as a friendly reminder.

I have not received any response in the approximately 3 weeks since the notification - not caught in spam, etc. e-mail sent from fixuntilbroke at gmail dot com

How long do I have left?

What are the current rates/benefits for subscribing? Clicking on the link in the below e-mail just takes me to the paypal donation page.

Are they the same as from this thread?

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=437526

Is there a better way I should be communicating my questions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

TDIClub said:
On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:02 AM TDIClub Forums <info@tdiclub.com> wrote:
Dear Fix_Until_Broke,

Your access to the paid subscription "TDIClub Enthusiast" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://forums.tdiclub.com/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
TDIClub Forums

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Under the "TDIClub Forums" header, you will see "User CP". Click on that and it will take you to your User Control Panel. Scroll down and under "Miscellaneous" in the left hand column, you will see "Paid Subscriptions". Click on that and it will take you to the "Active Subscriptions" page. It will show your level of support as well as the start and expiry dates. Below that are the options for you to renew.

johnboy00

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 2004 Jetta, 2003 Jetta wagon
WOW. I've been around for 18 years, and while I don't post that often, I read almost daily except for the couple of years I didn't have a TDI. I never heard about this or seen it mentioned. What a great way to support the club !

Is it talked about anywhere? With the fests in likely perpetual hibernation, its a great way to give the club some support.

Fix_Until_Broke

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03 Jetta, 03 TT TDI
Under the "TDIClub Forums" header, you will see "User CP". Click on that and it will take you to your User Control Panel. Scroll down and under "Miscellaneous" in the left hand column, you will see "Paid Subscriptions". Click on that and it will take you to the "Active Subscriptions" page. It will show your level of support as well as the start and expiry dates. Below that are the options for you to renew.
So, all I see is what is below? Any thoughts on expiry dates, current level of support, etc?