2010 VW Golf TDI for sale San Antonio, TX

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
4,800 miles. 6 speed manual. United gray metallic, optioned with nav, sunroof, xenons, cold weather, dynaudio 300 watt system, rear side airbags, chrome exhaust (factory), mat kit. MSRP $ 28,450. Not a thing wrong with it. Selling for $22,500. Car purchased on August 3rd, 2010. I came from overseas (military), I am about to retire Oct 1st and have decided to live in Colorado so I need an AWD. This is a great car and well worth the asking price. A dealer will charge you thousands more.

Pics here:

http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/surfingjdjohnson/VW Golf TDI/

BigBadThor

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Tornado Red Jetta Wagon GLS (sold); 2014 GSW Wolfsburg Edition CPO TDI
A bumpity-bump for a sweet ride. Spec'd out just as I would have it. If only I was in the market....

TDIinCharlotte

TDI
Golf GLS, '00, black (sold and missed)
4,800 miles. 6 speed manual. United gray metallic, optioned with nav, sunroof, xenons, cold weather, dynaudio 300 watt system, rear side airbags, chrome exhaust (factory), mat kit. MSRP $ 28,450. Not a thing wrong with it. Selling for $22,500. Car purchased on August 3rd, 2010. I came from overseas (military), I am about to retire Oct 1st and have decided to live in Colorado so I need an AWD. This is a great car and well worth the asking price. A dealer will charge you thousands more.

Pics here:

http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/surfingjdjohnson/VW Golf TDI/
If you were closer I would be all over this as I really want another Golf TDI and would like to go slightly used MKVI...

I would like to point out that with snow tires you will only be limited by ground clearance in deep snow... you may WANT an AWD, but you only NEED snow tires for your Golf. :p

And seriously buy a set of nice wheels with summer performance tires, and put snow tires on your stocker wheels and you can have all year performance with no compromises and awesome fuel economy. ;)

loudspl

Veteran Member
TDI
02 ASV w/ 02J
You don't need AWD with these cars....I lived in Oregon and drove up to Crater Lake when the front fascia literally pushed snow and never got stuck. That was with a lowered car and snow tires without studs!!

Keep the car and invest in some good winter tires...you'll be fine ;)