Difficult problem

Jetta taxi

TDI
Jetta1.9 (mk5)
Hello to everyone!I have a jetta 2008 with bls engine code.I am a taxi driver and my jetta have 500.0000k.I have to say that i never had big problems in contrast with other taxi car.And now to my problem.Three weeks before suddenly when I was driving the glow plug light flashing and jetta get into safe mode!I turned of and i start the engine everything was ok! But the problem keep going!one day two times may be the next day without problem. he diagnostic saw me this codes:
P0237

P0321

PO407

PO102

PO403
I visit two engineers and they said that i have cut cord!
I need your help and sorry for my bad English

relumalutan

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI Special Edition
The two engineers that you have visited might be right. These cars are known for having the engine harness wires breaking apart caused by the harness friction against the chassis of the car. Have you asked the engineers to show you where the wires are cut? You will probably need a new engine harness.

Jetta taxi

TDI
Jetta1.9 (mk5)
Hello and thanks for the help!Both said that maybe it's the harness of the engine!I live in samos island and we don't have vw company here and this is the reason that i afraid to take the risk

relumalutan

Veteran Member
TDI
Nice area where you live. Given your situation, I would do a temporary fix (connect/extend the broken wires) to put the car back on the road and call mainland VW dealership in Greece or even Turkey since it's much closer, give them your VIN number and buy the engine harness.

relumalutan

Veteran Member
TDI
Probably another wire cut in the harness. By the way, you should inspect and clean all the electric grounds in the engine bay (even if the look OK).

Jetta taxi

TDI
Jetta1.9 (mk5)
Hello relumalutan!I want your opinion about this two sensors 1k0906283 and 1k0906627, you thing that my problems coming from there?I saw in the first valve there isn't the gray lid

relumalutan

Veteran Member
TDI
It is difficult and not recommended to guess and throw parts in the car. I think what you should do is buy the harness, as it was already established by two mechanics that it has broken wires. Who knows how many more wires are broken; maybe some of them are cut but still covered in insulation. In that case, nobody could tell, as they are not visible. How do you know there is anything wrong with the sensor and not with the wires that go to it? After you buy and install the harness, look around the Private Items for Sale section of this forum, and buy from someone a VCDS micro can cable. It connects to your car and laptop, and will tell you if there is anything still wrong with the car.