Thank You from Koni

Barnitz

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Thanks to the VW on-line community, KONI North America was able to borrow and test yellow KONI SPORT struts and shocks on a US built 2012-2016 VW Passat NMS model. We had several cars graciously offered to us from owners in our region including our test car from very close to our North American headquarters in Northern Kentucky.
We have confirmed that US Spec Passat NMS cars do share the same suspension requirements and strut and shock needs as the European Passat B6 and B7 cars so now we have approved the application for sale in North America. Our web site and on-line catalog will be updated immediately. If anyone has any questions, please go to www.koni-na.com or call the KONI Tech Line at 859-586-4100 Option 6. Thanks again to the VW on-line community for your help and support.

unixb0y

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat Comfortline 6MT Nav
I like the ride of our NMS Passat. I just don't like the occasional floatiness.

Are only KONI SPORT supported on the NMS Passat?

Thanks to the VW on-line community, KONI North America was able to borrow and test yellow KONI SPORT struts and shocks on a US built 2012-2016 VW Passat NMS model. We had several cars graciously offered to us from owners in our region including our test car from very close to our North American headquarters in Northern Kentucky.
We have confirmed that US Spec Passat NMS cars do share the same suspension requirements and strut and shock needs as the European Passat B6 and B7 cars so now we have approved the application for sale in North America. Our web site and on-line catalog will be updated immediately. If anyone has any questions, please go to www.koni-na.com or call the KONI Tech Line at 859-586-4100 Option 6. Thanks again to the VW on-line community for your help and support.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
We're thrilled you got this done. We've ordered FSDs and Sports for the NMS, hope to have them in the catalog soon.

unixb0y, FSDs are also available. Great combination of ride and handling, in my experience.