Audi A4 B6 Avant 130 Sport -> S4 project

Phill

TDI
Octavia 110 TDi
Hi guys,

I've decided to upgrade from my current car which is a B5 115PD engined A4, with a few modifications to make 160bhp / 250lbft of torque to the newer B6 model.

I bought an accident damaged 2003 130bhp Sport model :

It needs a passenger side front door so a straight forward repair.

However, I had the opportunity to buy this :

It has a hole in the sump and the paintwork is terrible but i'll be breaking it for parts and transferring the S4 bits over to my TDI.

Aiming for around 200bhp with the TDI. I've already bought a front mount intercooler kit for a 1.8T B6 with the intention of adapting the pipework for the diesel engine which sould be striaght forward.

Will then fit an EGR delete pipe, decat and then look into going for a slightly larger turbo before getting it remapped.

Hopefully the clutch will hold for the time being . . .

Phill

TDI
Octavia 110 TDi
Had the TDi back from being repaired in the week. I had the lower parts of the bumpers, sills and door trims colour coded while it was in.

Took it for MOT yesterday and it failed on the front brake flexi's so rather than just fit new front brake flexi's I decided it was a good opportunity to fit the front brakes from the S4.

Here is the original setup, the discs were looking pretty tired anyway :

And here is the S4 set up all fitted. Fitted fresh discs and pads while I was at it.

They are pretty big and only just fit inside my 18's but I didn't get a pic of them as by the time I got onto the other side it started tipping down with rain and went dark pretty quick!

PeeWee

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon, 97 Passat Sedan
Plugged the MAF back in after a Injection Pump rebuild on the B4. the shop which will remain nameless for now had some issues with setting the pump up and clearing code for the pump. I cleared the codes after plugging the MAF back in and the car drove just fine. One came back 0550 which they will try to remedy.