Feel like killing someone car waxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric.mathison

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 passat b5.5
after spending hours waxing my car today a bunch of punks eating at sonic part of some church group thing one runs into the road to throw a cup at his buddy and he has horrible aim an hits my car police could do anything cause there was no damage bullcrap how about my loss of time. anyways I'm not sure if this is where the random post go but thought i would share my anger

also what kinds of waxes does everyone use :-D

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
The upside is that you just waxed your car! Rinse the drink off with some water, dry with a soft cloth, you're good.

Relax, let the frustration dissolve away with the water dissolving the dried drink residue. In addition, it isn't pidgeon poop, which can drill holes through paint. There's always things to be happy about.

Last edited:

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Usually folks post these kinds of things in their regional section. Just so you know. :)

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
.....,,,,,,(()) ? {shift} {shift} {shift} {shift}
There you go, and no charge. I have plenty of punctuation and capitalization to spare. Please insert them as appropriate in your post so that those of us that read and write American English can also comprehend you.

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
after spending hours waxing my car today a bunch of punks eating at sonic part of some church group thing one runs into the road to throw a cup at his buddy and he has horrible aim an hits my car police could do anything cause there was no damage bullcrap how about my loss of time. anyways I'm not sure if this is where the random post go but thought i would share my anger

You called the cops! :eek:
Life is too short to get too worked up about the small things.

As Powder Hound pointed out, since you just waxed it the stuff will rinse off without any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.