2012 Volkswagen TDI Jetta Sportwagon Tornado Red

coletraim00

TDI
1982 caddy pickup 1.6td
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagon TDI. I love this car and hate to sell it, however I am in a money pinch. This car is in perfect condition. It comes with existing fully transferable warranty. All maintenance has been done at the dealer and I have the service records. Only 16k miles. This is your chance to get a practically brand new one at a used price. Features bluetooth phone and audio pairing, steering wheel controls,110 volt plug, integrated cell phone charger that allows you to play your music through the car's speakers, on board computer which tells you current MPG/average MPG, miles to empty, service history, etc. I had an on-star assistance mirror added at the dealer. This car gets 45 MPG highway. Automatic transmission. All service up to 30,000 miles is free. Includes original window sticker, owners manual, and three keys. Call 570-223-9898.

Last edited:

JBjunior

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon/05 Passat Sedan/03 Jetta Wagon
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagon TDI. I love this car and hate to sell it, however I am in a money pinch. This car is in perfect condition. It comes with existing fully transferable warranty. All maintenance has been done at the dealer and I have the service records. Only 16k miles. This is your chance to get a practically brand new one at a used price. Features bluetooth phone and audio pairing, steering wheel controls,110 volt plug, integrated cell phone charger that allows you to play your music through the car's speakers, on board computer which tells you current MPG/average MPG, miles to empty, service history, etc. I had an on-star assistance mirror added at the dealer. This car gets 45 MPG highway. Automatic transmission. All service up to 30,000 miles is free. Includes original window sticker, owners manual, and three keys. Call 570-223-9898. I can text you pics.
Seems to be the theme in both of your ads not to post a price.....