How to Videos

VWV

TDI
TDI wagon - 2004 - Silver
Fred
I see with a small donation I can get a timing belt change CD. As I can't download any of the how to videos as I'm on slow dial up is there any way you could package them all on a cd and send out for a small charge. It sure would make my life easier. Thanks

Phoenix42

Veteran Member
TDI
'08 Mazda3 Hatch
From the link at the top of the page:

Please consider making a $20.00 (US) Paypal donation to Fred's TDIClub and CinciTDI using the button above. As a token thank you, a CD with a 640 X 480 higher quality 50 minute A4 Jetta Timing Belt Change will be sent to the address you include. This CD will play on moderate speed PCs and Macs with the MPEG-4 Quicktime player. (included on the Timing Belt CD)

BTW Thanks for asking about this, I had not previously followed that link.

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
I think what he is asking is if he can get ALL the videos on the cd, not just the timing belt video.

-Jason

boardom

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon TDI PD - Beige/Black
Whereabouts are you? I could probably burn the videos to cd for you and fire them off.

VWV

TDI
TDI wagon - 2004 - Silver
That would be great if you could. I'm just down the road, in the middle of farm land. Perth or Kingston are the centres nearby. If you wouldn't mind doing it let me know on the board and I'll inbox you my address. My interent is so slow it takes 2 minutes to download these pages.

Luv My 02 TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta MK5(2010) and MK6(2015)
My interent is so slow it takes 2 minutes to download these pages.
WOW 2 minutes for a page... I guess living in a METRO area has some advantages.

Im sure others are getting better speed. But some day I would like to move back to the country side.