Hello from Ontario, Canada

tomfromON

TDI
2014 Jetta Trendline + TDI
Lurker/newbie TDI owner here but don't fret I'm quite familiar with diesels and VW's having owned several Rabbit, Golf & Jetta(s) over my near 35 years driving. Last diesel was a '14 BMW F30 with the N47 motor...
Anyways I came close a few times to owning a TDI however it never transpired. I'm proud to say I now own a 2014 Trendline + Jetta Sedan with the 02Q 6M
Was driven for 3 years by PO then sent back to VAG and of course sat for 2 years in a compound before being bought by my local dealer for resale.
It only has 37,200 km/s (23k miles). Seems to be well maintained and hardly a scratch. Feels like a new car and I'm very happy - especially with the extended emissions coverage. I'm planning on doing a few cosmetic mods (wheels/tires/tint/leather steering wheel, VCDS).
I've learned so much from this forum especially and wanted to say thank you and hello to everyone for all the hard work over the years building the community and I will report back with some pictures of the new ride.

andreigbs

Veteran Member
TDI
N/A
Welcome!

How do you like your BMW diesel?

Your TDI most likely sat on a local (probably VW) dealer's lot even though it may have been titled back to Michigan during dieselgate.