jetta tdi mkv stage 2 tune, turbo lag, limp mode and shaking idle

TysonReece

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Hi, ive had this car for almost a year and a half now, it has a malone stage 2 tune and no CAT or exhaust system, it has 268000 km on it, recently changed the timing belt and water pump, flywheel and clutch assembly along with all my glow plugs. Ive been going into limp mode for about a year I was ignoring it and just avoiding triggering it but after replacing everything else I want to deal with. I started with the MAF unplugged I have no change in power and no CEL on so I replaced it but still having the same behaviour. I have checked my vacuum lines they are all holding suction, I had my air intake and intake manifold cleaned which increased my mileage but I'm still feeling a turbo lag and can still go into limp mode. I Purchased VCDS to try and help, in meas. Blocks no numbers seem out of the ordinary, I performed the n75 test and the actuator did move but minimally, I am unsure of whether this indicates a bad n75, my actuator needing adjusting, or my actuator actually needing to be replaced, any help would be greatly appreciated. The VCDS reading showed at idle a difference of 960 (specified boost) and 890 (actual boost) and at 2500 rpm in the third it was 1200 (specified) and 1000 (actual), so im losing a fair bit.