Anyone else getting the Audi A6 TDi?

Diverb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6mt
I placed my deposit on a A6 TDi and will trade in the Jetta when the car arrives within a few weeks. Anyone else moving to the A6 now that the diesel is available here in North America?

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"
Nice machine. With minimal options it's pricing out at $60K so I can't justify it. My income bracket just needs move north a bit.

What equipment and color did you order?

Diverb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6mt
I got the Premium plus in quartz gray. I wanted the silver buy they don't have any TDi's coming in silver yet, so I told them I would take the gray if they gave me a deal. The Jetta was almost paid for thanks to a good lawyer after their client ran into me while she was texting and running red lights, so I was able to put down a decent payment on the Audi which they sold to me at $55. Hope the car is everything I expect, this car needs to last me into retirement in 9 yrs!

Capt. Common Rail

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI. DSG turned in ,2014 Passat Tdi se,2015 golf sel dsg
Wow what a great car I test drove one its got tons of power,very impressive.I like the size of the A4 so I will wait for that to come out in a tdi. good luck

TDIA6

TDI
2014 A6 TDI - Daytona Gray with 19" Sport Pkg
Picked up my Daytona Gray A6 TDI a couple weeks ago (traded in 2010 A6 3.0T) and absolutely love it!

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
With minimal options it's pricing out at $60K so I can't justify it.
Problem is, all A6 TDIs sold in the USA start as Premium Plus trim level meaning an opening price of ~ $58k. The car is comprehensively equipped at that point.

FWIW, you can get the 4 cyl gasser version for $45k base price.