Alh willys in the woods

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
Awesome! Good to see the old girl in her element. I think I may have to fix up an old jeep one of these days. My grandfather drove one all over Japan right after the war and frequently mentioned how much he enjoyed it.

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
Good clip Seth. Be a nice way to start a new thread “show where you go”

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
You need to bring that gorgeous Jeep up north around Wellsboro and the PA Grand Canyon area. There are hundreds of miles of back roads running through state land down there.

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta wagon, 1949 willys cj3 ALH TDI swap
I ride dual sport and hike up there all the time. It’s a pretty area. We have hundreds of miles of roads and trails here too. But with all sgl and state forest land you aren’t allowed to leave the road so it all gets boring after while. My plans is to get my own land and make my own trails. Dcnr prohibits off road fun in the state of pa. Haha! The bloody skillet in orviston is about as close as
It gets to unrestricted off road fun in central pa.