2010 VW Jetta TDI Cup Car below dealer invoice at VW of Langhorne

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hello there Club members! I would like to offer a 2010 VW Jetta TDI Cup Car Edition that I have at the port sheduled to be here by months end!

I also have 6 more available in factory order bank that are sheduled to make it to us by the cutoff for the full $1300 federal tax rebate!

Here is the one at the port.

Order Configuration
Model Year:2010
Model:1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL
Exterior Color:Y3Y3 LASER BLUE
Interior Color:46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS
Options:3FE POWER SUNROOF
JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED)
JRS REAR SPOILER (PORT INSTALLED)
JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED)
UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST
Estimated Total MSRP $30,013
3VWHL7AJ0AM106390
Port Stock

MSRP=$30013
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$28388
My price will be $28099 + $100 DOC fee + $10 temp tag.

The only thing I ask if someone from the club takes advantage of my offerings is that they make a small donation to Fred here at the club!!

Thank you all for the consideration!

Last edited:

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Umm....:D This looks very good. Sorry that I am not in the market for another Jetta. But I will give ya a free bump! I am sure someone will scoop it up.

jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
Candy White 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition
Wow, that is a great price.

Are you saying you are getting 6 more TDI Cup Street Editions?

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
jettavariant03 said:
Chris,

This is for the tax year 2010 ? I guess I can't use that
towards the price of one this year before June 1st ?
No cars are available for last years taxes if you have not performed your taxes yet. That cutoff was 12/31

This would qualify for next years taxes!

jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
Chris,

Thanks for the clarification. This will help with my decision making to purchase or not.

jettavariant03

Veteran Member
TDI
3193 said:
This Jetta TDICup car has made it to the dealership and is available for sale at aforementioned pricing!

Thank you for the look!
Chris,
Can you attach a pic for us folks not in the area? Thanks!

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
THese 3 are available for sale and will be ready for delivery by early May

These will be priced at $200 UNDER dealer Invoice:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL $24,990 Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK $0 Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $2,350 </U>JRS REAR SPOILER (PORT INSTALLED) $499 </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) $0 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $29,589 CommnumVINStatusC410903VWHL7AJ6AM120942Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL $24,990 Exterior Color:</U>B4B4 CANDY WHITE $0 Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $2,350 </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) $225 </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) $0 </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST $199 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $29,514 CommnumVINStatusC410893VWHL7AJ0AM120645Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL $24,990 Exterior Color:</U>4Y4Y SALSA RED $0 Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $2,350 </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) $225 </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) $0 </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST $199 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $29,514 CommnumVINStatusC410883VWHL7AJ0AM121083Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Just a note to say that the top of the thread TDICup car has been sold and delivered to a gentleman in Florida, however, I have approx 6 more inbound and have had luck finding a few obscure ones out there for clients!

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
Chris,

Any chance one could get a cup car without the "port installed" body kit?

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
cevans said:
Chris,

Any chance one could get a cup car without the "port installed" body kit?
Yes, there are a few out there in dealer land and a few inbound that I can take the kit off!

Here is an example vehicle:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>B4B4 CANDY WHITE Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $26,939 CommnumVINStatusB610653VWHL7AJ8AM098006Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Chris

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Just a note to say that the 6sp manual finished in Candy White has been scooped up by a gentleman from NJ!

Another DSG finished in Lazer Blue has been scooped up by another gentleman in NJ!

Another 6sp manual trans finished in Black has been sopped up by a gentleman in Pa

I will see you guys soon!

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
MirekTDI said:
Does anyone know if these can be imported into Canada? Or if they will be sold in Canada?:confused:

As dealer knows nothing...[/qu

I can sell you a new VW TdiCup car into Canada, however, you would lose your warranty from VW of America and it does not transfer over!

Chris

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
It took Chris a couple years but he finally reeled us in. My wife picked up her new JSW this weekend from Langhorne.

Glad to see you selling again Chris. It was nice to see you.

mk4driver

TDI
none
3193 said:
Just a note to say that the 6sp manual finished in Candy White has been scooped up by a gentleman from NJ!
Chris, it was nice to meet you this past weekend. Thanks again for the sale!!
This cup is great and I'm enjoying every minute driving this beauty.
For all the TDI'ers on here, thanks for all the informative posts/reviews ... Was definitely a great help
I'm a TDI convert, for sure.:)

ninja

TDI
Jetta
3193 said:
Another DSG finished in Lazer Blue has been scooped up by another gentleman in NJ!

CHRIS IS THE MAN. Thank you! I highly recommend doing business with him, very personable and knows his shiet. bought it at 9pm last night and already have over 80mi on the clock, loved every single one. already had 3 people stop, pull out their phones and snap pics. A+++

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
One of the last TDI Cup cars available for a while until post June 30th $1300 tax deadline!

Order Configuration
Model Year:2010 Model:1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL
Exterior Color:A1A1 BLACK
Interior Color: BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS
JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
JRS REAR SPOILER (PORT INSTALLED)
JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) Estimated Total MSRP $29,589
3VWHL7AJ6AM120942 Port Stock

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Just picked up this one on a dealer trade from another dealer in PA.

I would like to offer it to te club!

Order Configuration
Model Year:2010
Model:1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL
Exterior Color:A1A1 BLACK
Interior Color:46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS
JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED)
JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED)
UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST
Estimated Total MSRP $27,164
VIN 3VWHL7AJ2AM132229

MSRP=$27164
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$25943

My price to you would be $25799 + $100 DOC fee + $10 temp tag!

Buy it before June 30th and take off an additional $1300 when you perform your taxes!

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
I have a loaded up manual trans TDICup car in Lazer Blue to offer to the club.

I ordered this for a client and have not heard from him for 12 days!

$250 UNDER invoice!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>Y3Y3 LASER BLUE Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JRS REAR SPOILER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $30,013 CommnumVINStatusC767143VWHL7AJ8AM138665Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here is a list of my current and incoming available Jetta TDICup cars for $250 UNDER dealer invoice!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9M JETTA TDI CUP AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>Y3Y3 LASER BLUE Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $28,264 CommnumVINStatusC874463VWHL7AJ1AM145036Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration

Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JRS REAR SPOILER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $29,589

CommnumVINStatusC410903VWHL7AJ6AM120942Dealer Stock
Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>Y3Y3 LASER BLUE Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JRS REAR SPOILER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $30,013 CommnumVINStatusC767143VWHL7AJ8AM138665Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9M JETTA TDI CUP AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>4Y4Y SALSA RED Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $30,415 CommnumVINStatusD136083VWHL7AJ5AM148473Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL $24,990 Exterior Color:</U>Y3Y3 LASER BLUE $0 Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $2,350 </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) $225 </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) $0 </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST $199 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $29,514 CommnumVINStatusD159353VWHL7AJ6AM153990Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

yzrider

TDI
1998 jetta tdi
So the base price for a tdi cup edition is 24990 but that means no body kit if I am reading those options correct? The body kit seems to make the car. Let me know if thats right.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
This unit has been SOLD!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9M JETTA TDI CUP AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>Y3Y3 LASER BLUE Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $28,264 CommnumVINStatusC874463VWHL7AJ1AM145036Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here in stock as of July 27th at $400 UNDER dealer invoice!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JRS REAR SPOILER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $29,589 CommnumVINStatusC410903VWHL7AJ6AM120942Dealer Stock

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>Y3Y3 LASER BLUE Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $29,514 CommnumVINStatusD159363VWHL7AJ6AM152208Dealer Stock

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9M JETTA TDI CUP AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>4Y4Y SALSA RED Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $30,415 CommnumVINStatusD136083VWHL7AJ5AM148473Dealer Stock

Inbound w/ NAV

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>1K2C9L JETTA TDI CUP MANUAL $24,990 Exterior Color:</U>4Y4Y SALSA RED $0 Interior Color:</U>46 BLACK CLOTH INTERLAGOS $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>JCB TDI CUP EDITION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $2,350 </U>JMK MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED) $225 </U>JTC TDI CUP ED STEERING WHEEL CLIP (PORT INSTALLED) $0 </U>PNI NAVIGATION SYSTEM $1,790 </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST $199 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $31,304 CommnumVINStatusD239243VWHL7AJ1AM163908Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.