Darksides developments clutch kits stack height?

Thesteve151

TDI
2000 jetta 1.9l ALH
So I have a O2m 6 speed trans from darkside and also have his clutch kit.
His clutch kit stack height is 75mm.
Have had the trans for 2 years now and just went through my 2 clutch slave cylinder.
Last year when it went out darkside took care of me sent me a new csc and bolts to put it in, we determined it was probably just went out early from all the stop and go trafic I have here in Denver and being on the clutch more.
So put the new one in and changed my driving habits.
A year goes by and another one... so not trying to do this again in another year I got a clutch masters brand fully aluminum csc.
It is an upgrade unit and requires me to measure the clutch and use shims to get the correct air gap.
Well I measured and there was no air gap the clutch would actually be preloaded... even with a oem csc it would still be preloaded by 1.22mm
Not a lot but enough to have constant pressure on the csc.
Clutch masters makes there kits to be the same as stock and the stack height on there's is 68.58mm which would work perfectly.
So trying to get the stack height down on this 2 year old clutch kit and not wanting to machine down the friction surface of the flywheel due to the pressure plate would be worn down. Was wanting to take 1.52mm off of the surface the pressure plate bolts to.
That would take it down enough but the fingers on the pressure plate would be allot flatter than they have been.
Would this work ok like that?
Anyone else ever have this issue with darkside developments clutch kits?
He is saying mine is an isolated issue but I don't see how with the. Kit h kit being too tall...