WTB: ALH Golf

MTB_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf MT indigo blue pearl 4 dr & '15 Touareg TDI
All, I am looking for a Golf with the ALH with less than 200K miles. I have missed mine ever since I sold it a few years back. I would prefer an 03 with the center cup holders and prefer a manual, but these are not necessary if the right car comes around. If it is an auto car, it needs to be pristine in order for me to put the effort to switch it to a manual. So, in other words, probably a nice auto with a transmission that is going out.

I am in Utah and am willing to travel to get the car or have it shipped. I am willing to pay a fair price, not looking to rip someone off or get ripped off either.

I am not averse to power mods. I like tastefully done mods. I do not want any rust on the vehicle whatsoever, and no red cars either. I want this car to run for a long time and plan on keeping it indefinitely. I am pretty particular about my maintenance so I would prefer to buy from someone that is the same. I am not in a hurry as I have a car that I can turn into VW when I find the replacement.

Let me know what you have.

Last edited:

MTB_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Just put some money down on alhutch's car. I will be picking it up on July 8th.

MTB_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Just got home from picking up alhutch's Golf.
Here she is fully loaded and riding low

Fully loaded on both sides and in back.

And a testament to how much you can fit in MK4 Golf!

alhutch

Veteran Member
TDI
None
I still can't believe it all fit! Glad your trip went smoothly and it was a pleasure to meet you. Thanks again for a great transaction.