BV43A VNT Actuator Adjustments

CarlosVW

TDI
05 VW Passat 2.0L TDI /BHW engine code/ BSM deleted/ Malone Stage 2 Custom/ Stage 2 Colt Cam/ BV43A turbo upgrade/ Bosio 1043 Injector Nozzles
Hello,
I am needing some help about whether the adjustment/calibration on a BV43A actuator and the GT1749 actuator are the same? Mine DOES NOT have the electric sensor on top, it looks similar to the GT1749 actuator but not quite.

A5INKY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2002 Eurovan Westphalia VR6
Principle is the same. The "smart" portion of those actuators that have it has nothing to do with mechanical set-up.

CarlosVW

TDI
05 VW Passat 2.0L TDI /BHW engine code/ BSM deleted/ Malone Stage 2 Custom/ Stage 2 Colt Cam/ BV43A turbo upgrade/ Bosio 1043 Injector Nozzles
OK, I keep getting a under boost code, do I lengthen to increase boost at low RPMs or do I shorten it? Do you follow what I am saying?

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

A5INKY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2002 Eurovan Westphalia VR6
Don't adjust anything until you run a WOT group 11 log, 3rd gear from 1500 RPM to redline. Email or even post it up and I can tell you if an actuator rod length adjustment is needed.

CarlosVW

TDI
Don't adjust anything until you run a WOT group 11 log, 3rd gear from 1500 RPM to redline. Email or even post it up and I can tell you if an actuator rod length adjustment is needed.

I sent it to skunkwerx email address.