VCDS VAG-COM Locator

Mruark

TDI
2005 jetta tdi
Newbie scanner

Hello all I am brand new to the TDI world with my purchase of a 2005 Jetta TDI. Was wondering if there was anyone near Cincinnati or Dayton that would be willing to scan my car for a small fee. Interested in getting the Ross-Tec but would like to see it in use first. I will travel within reason. Thanks for any help.

krystlelite81

TDIGUY Associate Vendor
TDI
2000 Beetle TDI
Jeff can you please update my listing to Campbell, CA 95008. If its possible I'd like to change it to Alternative Solutions (our vendor name) too. Type of VCDS is still the same.
Thank you!

voilsb

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
I've got a micro CAN cable in Ft Polk, LA during the week and Houston, TX on weekends.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

skromfols

Veteran Member
TDI
2017 Jaguar XE TDI, 2014 Sportwagen TDI
We just bought out 2014 SportWagen TDI last week, and I've been so busy that I've only got to drive it twice. It was very difficult to find because I wanted a Standard Transmission, sun roof, navigation and the beige interior. The Internet Service Manager at Hanlee VW in Pleasenton found one for me and honored the Trucar price. So far we've put 525 miles on the car and averaged 38.3 MPG at our first fill up.

I think having the standard transmission really makes this a fun car to drive, the only hiccup is that with 6 forward speeds you have to be very concise shifting or you end up skipping gears. My wife loves driving the car as much as I do, so I think this is really going to get a lot of use.

Stan

EDN

TDI
2006 New Beetle 1.9L TDI
VCDS Lite (Registered Version)
With USB Interface. It does everything I've needed so far.
I'm in Magnolia, TX 77355

russianrhino

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon 5 speed
KII-USB, can scan all MKIV's, located in Oregon City, OR 97045. Have a little bit of trouble shooting background, can help as needed.