Buying a car in Abbotsford, BC

GiGGer

Veteran Member
TDI
GTI TDI 130
Hi Guys,

I am interested in buying a car from BC that I would import to Quebec. I wouldn't go thru all these problems if the car wouldn't be rusted all over here in Quebec. The one I am seeking is particularly very clean but, I'd like to know if one of you is in the area and wouldn't mind taking a look at the car for me.

I usually tend to trust everyone and 95% of the time i'm dissapointed due to an inaccurate description of the car and since I am more than 4500km away, I can't afford to fly out there an be dissapointed :)

I am particularly very picky on the body. I want a rust free car, otherwise I'd buy one locally, we have plenty of em :)

Thanks!

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
I've been to Abby more times that I can count - office is 200m from the Sumas border crossing, I'll be getting on a plane tomorrow at 7am...

... to Halifax. Sorry, no plans into BC any time soon. :D

Bump to try and find someone for you.

vanbcguy

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Passat - AHU mTDI with GTB1756VK
Bit of a trek for me... I'm off on a road trip tomorrow morning too. It's about an hour each way for me to Abbotsford. I know there's some folks on here from around there though.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
I don't think I've seen a rusty Mk4 around here that wasn't from out east. Don't mind taking a quick look at it, shops in cloverdale if he could pop by, or JSP is up in abbotsford.

Feel free to shoot me a PM

Have fun in Halifax Windex, don't forget to stop by garrison and propeller ;)

GiGGer

Veteran Member
TDI
GTI TDI 130
Thanks Guys, Still not decided if it is worth the hassle or not... Looks very clean, but it need a swap as it's the 2.0L with an automatic transmission... Car is only good for the shell :)

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
You can always give me a call at Simon's Auto, live in Abby but my shop is in Langley.