Vanagon with Subaru diesel build ( YOUTUBE VIDEO)

Syncrogreg

Vendor
TDI
2.0 TDI CR SWAP ALWAYS FOR SALE
Hello,
Here is a video of my build that I did over the years and we ended up going to South America and back for our 2 year Honeymoon. We did put 60000 miles and 2 years in the trip and the rig was an incredible indestructible machine ;-)
Our instagram is @crepeattack
our Engine lab is @boxeer_llc as well as Facebook
Let me know if you enjoyed it ?? Please share the love to your Vanagon friends ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPu8efPVZa0

Thanks
Greg

Steve Addy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
97 Mk3
Actually at one point we were supposed to get that diesel engine in the US but for some reason it was canceled at the last minute.

Project looks very cool btw!

Steve

Last edited:

Zhizhastok

TDI
Texas Department of Insurance
Greg, you have done a very cool job with the video. I think that there are people that would like to see more videos of this kind. And I also think that you can not only share them on Youtube but also Instagram. Think about creating an IG account only for them. I can also suggest you use in the beginning services that help with building a stronger audience, like megafamous.com. It will be easier to share your work when you already have someone following your activity. It will also lead you to be in IG recommendations. Maybe this will inspire you to make money out of this. Think about this idea. I can also share some other relevant stuff for IG if you like it.

Last edited: