looking for help

Texkenusmc

TDI
2006 1.9 tdi bug
I have a 2006 1.9 bug and would like to know what to look for when running live data. Like what all the sensors should be running at and what all the pressures should be at. The car I bought has 131,000 miles on it but has been sitting for two years. I am planning on checking everything and replacing anything that needs to be replaced.

indysoto

Veteran Member
I have a 2006 1.9 bug and would like to know what to look for when running live data. Like what all the sensors should be running at and what all the pressures should be at. The car I bought has 131,000 miles on it but has been sitting for two years. I am planning on checking everything and replacing anything that needs to be replaced.
Change your Oil, 5w 40 Synthetic(maybe 30 in south?) New filter and gaskets! Fuel filter and gaskets! air filter. get some maf spray fron auto store. Bam enjoy!Too much to list, if it aint broke dont fix it!(except the timing belt)..Enjoy it, drive it, the problems will reveal themselves in time.

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Try to find out why it was sitting. If you're using VCDS to read data, many specifications are shown from the label file.

Texkenusmc

TDI
2006 1.9 tdi bug
It was sitting do to the old lady who drove it passed away. Got it started but runs rough. Going to service everything including transmission.