2xMK3 TDI's for sale - Kitchener, Ontario area

cl32822

TDI
1997, 1999
2xMK3 JETTA TDI's for sale - Kitchener, Ontario - SOLD

1999 (blue) has 194,000 km and will run but currently does not start. The ignition switch is new and a good starter motor is in it, but it cranks really slowly.
It has standard transmission, power windows and sunroof. One of the window motors was changed recently. A/C still blew cold air when the engine was running.
At the very least, this car needs brakes and exhaust system from the CAT back, plus a power steering hose replaced (included in the parts is a good used one).
Last time it ran, the check engine light was on.
Whoever had it before me was brutally unkind to the rocker panels as they are all bashed in. Corrosion is likely an issue.
1997 (green/black - there's a story!) has 324,000 km and is currently not running because I took the starter out of it to try and get the 1999 running.
It has a FROST coolant heater system for easy, warm starts on cold days. There is also a trailer hitch. The front seats are from a TREK.
This car needs attention to the brakes, exhaust system from the CAT back, and there are definitely corrosion issues.
Neither car is currently fit for the road.
Package deal - $700 for both cars includes all my spare parts. I will consider selling the cars separately. Time is of the essence - my better half wants them out of her carport so she can park there.
Cars are located in Ayr, Ontario.

Last edited:

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Ahh, the better half. If I was still into the B4's / A3's I would be coming over to look at how I could please your better half while simultaneously pissing mine off... :D