How about a Get together in June Mississauga/401?

atifvw

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI, 2015 Golf Wagon TDI. 2008 Grand Cherokee Diesel
Hello all, long time no see....wanted to drop in see how many interested in a get together in Mississauga close to 401 a huge parking lot, brand new plaza has a brand new Mary Browns Chicken and Taters place, I can get the owner to extend 15% off for us. Would a great Sunday lunch and gtg event. So what do you guys think??? A link to location just in case.....

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mary...543242164&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sEAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4

Last edited:

atifvw

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks! yeah looks like folks busy with summer plans so might not happen, it was just a thought, since the parking lot is huge and empty. It was too tempting to share :)

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
I'd be interested but only Monday to Friday since i work in Mississauga and I'm here during that time. Don't want to be driving in from Markham on my day off :)

atifvw

Veteran Member
TDI
I'd be interested but only Monday to Friday since i work in Mississauga and I'm here during that time. Don't want to be driving in from Markham on my day off :)
LOL..I live 5 minutes from this place and work in Markham, will post when I'm working from home, perhaps meet up for lunch.

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
LOL..I live 5 minutes from this place and work in Markham, will post when I'm working from home, perhaps meet up for lunch.
We should swap jobs. It'll make life a whole lot easier, LOL. I've had enough of the 407, 401, 410, 427, 400 !

Last edited:

atifvw

Veteran Member
TDI
Lets do it.....I've had enough of those 4xx's as well as vic park/finch/leslie, vic park/sheppard/leslie ... 3 page long list of side roads lol....

proto

TDI
2003 Golf
Or switch homes and wives like that lame movie, I think it was called "Switch".