Mk4 golf tdi rough idle, chugging, and white/blue smoke

SilversJ

TDI
Golf
Hello, this started the other day. I have a 2000 golf tdi with a tune and the sprint 520 nozzles. The other day i started it and it starts right up looked back and had a lot of white/blue smoke out the end I let it idle for an hour and it didn't fix anything just kept smoking the whole time also during this it was idleong rough. I took it on the road and t was really smoking for the first two years while chugging as well. Once it was running for a bit on the road everything cleared up and stopped smoking and ran perfect like always before. After driving I put it back at idle for a while and it started rough idle again and the white smoke came back... It did throw a p1246 code on me I checked everything in the harness getting 107 ohms and 12v or power when the key is turned on so I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas?
-Jay

SilversJ

TDI
Golf
Okay it does have new injectors as well on it,the sprint 520s were installed on the car not to long ago could the timing be off? Or maybe something could be stuck in the injector?

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Several wires from the IP are in a bundle that goes near the starter and.under the battery tray. Check for damage.