Any BMW owners around here?

D-Dawg

If so what are you driving?

Mine is a 330d SE with M-tech bodykit and suspension.

RussellMoat

Veteran Member
Prior to purchase of my 2001 Jetta TDI I sold my 1996 BMW 328Is. I installed a Jim Comforti Chip and the thing was a rocket. Awesome car. I am now 49 and decided that my testosterone levels did not justify such a beast. My wife is much happier with my TDI driving style. By the way, she drives a bone stock 1982 BMW 320i. It just turned 90,000 miles and is in extremely clean condition-- thanks to original owner never taking it out in bad weather and my meticulous care.

2001 Jetta TDI
Upsoluted
red TDI badged ( this is the "hot" performance mod) I also have a red rabbit fur mad hatters (CHICK MAGNET) HAT

RogerRamjet

Veteran Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RogerRamjet:
Mine's a '99 M3, but I already have a serious case of lust for the 2002 model on which Bayerische Motor Werke is planning to offer an optional manual shifting automatic. I can be just like Michael Schumacher in his Formula 1 Ferrari!

-Roger

p.s. I also have a R100RS. Riding it around here is like a prolonged suicide attempt. Remember "Easy Rider?"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>